Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Latest review of The Phoenix Agency Series



From Bitten by the Book



Always On My Mind
I absolutely loved this book! I’m not normally one for military thrillers but this one just grabbed me and wouldn’t let go. There is so much going on within the story, but not so much that you can’t keep up. Not only do you get the story from Faith and Mark’s point of view, but you also see inside the heads of some of the various players in the conspiracy. I liked that because you get a better idea of what is going on and who is involved. Granted, you don’t find out the identities of the traitors till the end but that’s good. It makes you wonder and think about who it could be. It does, however, make writing a review somewhat of a challenge. I didn’t want to give too much away but trust me; you’ll want to read Always On My Mind!
AVAILABLE AT AMAZON, BARNES & NOBLE, ALIBRIS, BOOKS-A-MILLION

Visions of Darkness
Visions Of Darkness is an action packed ride from beginning to end. I’m so glad this is a series as I have really enjoyed getting to know each partner in the Phoenix Agency. This story in particular contains twists and turns that you won’t expect. While I did figure out early on who one of the conspirators were, I was completely clueless about the second. Even with that though, there were still things that I did not see coming and I like that. This is a great series that I highly recommend and gladly give it five tombstones.
available at ww.thelotuscircle.com

No comments: