Saturday, July 25, 2009

Publisher Sampler

Hi everyone!

One of my publishers, Purple Sword Publishing, has created a wonderful sampler edition of releases from 2009. I have uploaded the full sampler file in both PDF and HTML for your reading, and teasing pleasure!

Please pop by the loop and look in the Files section from the left sidebar. Group I hope you enjoy it! If you're not a member, just sign on for the newsletter. It's a quarterly with a few on the loop. I don't drown anyone's email boxes. Ever. And I don't release information.

Just a note, for those not interested, it does have some racy excerpts as it's a collective from all the authors of this house. For more information about them, please visit www.purplesword.com.



Diana Castilleja

Diana Castilleja || Diana DeRicci

Crowning A Warrior King || Coming soon!
Aiza Clan Shifter Series || Print
The Eternal Kiss || Print
FacebookTwitterBloggerMySpaceNingBlogger

No comments: