Saturday, May 8, 2010

Please Help Out a Great Cause!



I got this recently from Renee Combs.  I am donating one of my print books to the cause.  I challenge all authors with print editions to help in any way they can.  Thank you!

I am a nineteen year old female college student. This summer I am shaving my head for the St. Baldrick’s Foundation to raise childhood cancer research funds and I‘m asking for your help. Childhood cancer is seriously under-funded and it is our job to raise awareness for the children who can’t fight this war on their own.

Maybe you might put an add in your newsletter or donate an autographed book. Of course, donating money for our cause would always be welcome and gives the most direct support. Awareness is a key factor as well, tell your friends, your family anyone you can about our cause. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit public charity and your support may be tax deductible. If you would like to donate directly on my site please go to https://www.stbaldricks.org/donate/donationinfo/participantid/362749/nouser/1

As a part of a group called “46 Mommas Shave For The Brave” I and the others will have our heads shaved on national TV on September 13, 2010 in an effort to raise childhood cancer awareness. I need your help with our fundraising in any way you can help.
If you would like to send an autographed book please mail it to the following address: Renee Combs 105 Tahoma Rd Lexington KY, 40503.


Thank you for your time and any help you can provide in fighting childhood cancer. If you would like to ask any questions please feel free to email me at rcombs0061@yahoo.com.


Sincerely,


Renee Combs

No comments: