Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Release from Missy Jane!


It's finally here! My first release of 2013 is now available as an ebook from Ellora's Cave Publishing here. It's a part of their Blush line, but don't let that deter you. I promise there is still some steamy lovin' between Elle and Hank, just not as much as in my other books.
It's the third in my Love Beyond Barriers series but can definitely be read alone. The story of Elle and Hunky Hank is one that just flowed through my fingers with relative ease. I had a great time writing it, though there were a couple of emotional moments. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

-Missy Jane
*Make reading a guilty pleasure...*


Blurb:
Blush sensuality level: This is a sensual romance (may have explicit love scenes, but not erotic in frequency or type).
Book three in the Love Beyond Barriers series.


A few months ago I finally moved on with my life and got away from my abusive ex-boyfriend. That should be a good thing, right? But now I’m living with Hunky Hank, my ex’s former friend turned my Knight in Shining Armor. He’s great at everything and treats me like a queen. Unfortunately that makes me feel needy when I’m trying to be more independent. When I need to be more independent. So when I started getting vibes of another woman, I knew it was time to move out and move on. So much easier said than done. It’s not so easy to leave behind the temptation of the most perfect guy I’ve ever known. He’s the only one who looks at me and instead of seeing a shattered image, he sees someone who is too hard to break.
A Blush® romance from Ellora’s Cave


Other books in this series:



No comments: